Use chalk to draw pictures on the driveway or in the backyard. Your children can then hose it off and start again.
Use house hold items such as chairs, hula hoops, ropes or even the garden hose to create an obstacle course in the backyard. For an extra challenge ask your child to do the obstacle course while carrying an egg.
Mix up a bowl of Goop for hours of fun. It's a mysterious matter that kids can shape into balls or let ooze from their fingers.
1. Pour 1 cup of water into a large bowl.
2. Add a few drops of food colouring (any colour)
3. Slowly stir in two cups of cornstarch (use a spoon at first, but can change to hands once it becomes to thick for the spoon).
Every child loves being creative with playdough, here's how you can make it at home.
1. Combine 2 cups of flour, 4 tablespoons of Cream of Tartar, 2 Tablespoons of cooking oil, 1 cup of salt, food colouring, and 2 cups of boiling water.
2. Knead together, adding more flour if the mixture is sticky.
3. Create a master piece.